One of the drawbacks to using self-timers is that you’ll have to rush into the frame the minute the timer goes off, which is why remote shutter triggers are a lot more handy albeit more expensive. The good news for those of you shopping about for a remote shutter control for your iPhone is that the Belkin LiveAction iOS Camera Remote is now available, and as the name implies, it brings about a remote function to your iOS device.
The LiveAction Camera Remote will pair with your iOS device via a Bluetooth connection and an accompanying free app, allowing users to remotely activate their iOS device’s shutter button from a distance of up to 30 feet. It will also allow users to switch between photos or videos, and the cap for the remote control will also be able to double up as a stand of sorts to help prop up your iOS device (as pictured above).
iPhone photography enthusiasts, if this sounds like a gadget you wouldn’t mind owning, head on down to Photojojo where you will be able to pick up one for yourself for $40.RELATED
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- Schneider Unveils iPro Series 2 Lenses For The iPhone 5
- The ThrowBack App Is An Interesting Way To Recall Photos And Memories
- Snappgrip for iPhone adds a camera grip to your smartphone
- Follow: Belkin,
- Seen at: technabob