One of the drawbacks to using self-timers is that you’ll have to rush into the frame the minute the timer goes off, which is why remote shutter triggers are a lot more handy albeit more expensive. The good news for those of you shopping about for a remote shutter control for your iPhone is that the Belkin LiveAction iOS Camera Remote is now available, and as the name implies, it brings about a remote function to your iOS device.
The LiveAction Camera Remote will pair with your iOS device via a Bluetooth connection and an accompanying free app, allowing users to remotely activate their iOS device’s shutter button from a distance of up to 30 feet. It will also allow users to switch between photos or videos, and the cap for the remote control will also be able to double up as a stand of sorts to help prop up your iOS device (as pictured above).
iPhone photography enthusiasts, if this sounds like a gadget you wouldn’t mind owning, head on down to Photojojo where you will be able to pick up one for yourself for $40.
Next Story: Marshall Freeplayer speaker concept looks retro
- 2014-01-05: Belkin Crock-Pot Smart Slow Cooker Announced
- 2013-10-23: Belkin Announces iPad Air Compatible Keyboard Cases And Other Accessories
- 2013-10-21: Belkin Skorpion Will Detect Malware While Recharging Your Android Device
- 2013-08-30: LEGO And Belkin Team Up For iPhone 5 Case
- 2013-07-22: Belkin WeMo Light Switch Now Available