iOS users are probably familiar with the Flipboard app that allows them to add and follow RSS feeds, but also lets them view news and information over a wide variety of topics. Well the good news for iPad Flipboard users is that the app has received a recent update and has brought about several changes, namely the inclusion of the Cover Stories feature for iPad, and has also seen the company’s first separate European edition of Flipboard in France.
For iPhone/iPod touch owners, Cover Stories used to be a feature exclusive to your devices and has now made its way onto the iPad, and for the unfamiliar, Cover Stories basically showed a blend of interesting posts, such as news or photos that have been shared with you during the day. The app has also been updated to include support for users in France, with Flipboard planning to release different versions of the app for the UK, Japan, Korea and other countries in the future.
If the idea of Cover Stories for the iPad version of Flipboard sounds appealing, or if you’re living in France and would like access to some region specific news and articles, or if you simply want to update your app, or if you’ve never tried Flipboard before and would like to, pop on over to the iTunes App Store for the download/update.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Note: 2 million shipped
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13 Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09 Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-08 Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-07 myBlee Math iPad App Is Childrens' Personal Interactive Math Tutor
- 2014-04-04 Flipboard For Windows Phone Spotted At BUILD
- 2014-04-03 Office For iPad Downloaded Over 12 Million Times