iOS users are probably familiar with the Flipboard app that allows them to add and follow RSS feeds, but also lets them view news and information over a wide variety of topics. Well the good news for iPad Flipboard users is that the app has received a recent update and has brought about several changes, namely the inclusion of the Cover Stories feature for iPad, and has also seen the company’s first separate European edition of Flipboard in France.
For iPhone/iPod touch owners, Cover Stories used to be a feature exclusive to your devices and has now made its way onto the iPad, and for the unfamiliar, Cover Stories basically showed a blend of interesting posts, such as news or photos that have been shared with you during the day. The app has also been updated to include support for users in France, with Flipboard planning to release different versions of the app for the UK, Japan, Korea and other countries in the future.
If the idea of Cover Stories for the iPad version of Flipboard sounds appealing, or if you’re living in France and would like access to some region specific news and articles, or if you simply want to update your app, or if you’ve never tried Flipboard before and would like to, pop on over to the iTunes App Store for the download/update.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Follow: apps, flipboard, iPad,
- Seen at: gizmocrave