HTC’s Media Link HD was briefly mentioned during this year’s MWC, and it looks like it might be hitting the stores in the near future. According to reports, the media streaming accessory recently got certified at the offices of the FCC, and it should be in stores this April. For those of you not in the know, the Media Link HD basically gives your regular HDTV DLNA capabilities, so you can stream content to your TV from your phone/tablet wirelessly.
Content includes 1080p HD video, games, photos and music. No prices have been announced, but Expansys currently has it for pre-order at $120 – which is probably a tad too expensive for a device like this. I guess we’ll find out more when it goes on sale next month.
Next Story: Carl Zeiss teases upcoming super wide-angle lens
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-04 All New HTC One Approved By The FCC
- 2014-02-20 HTC M8 Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-09-19 HTC Desire 601 Hits The FCC
- 2012-11-05 HTC DLX takes a stroll through the FCC’s gardens
- 2012-09-13 HTC One X+ hits the FCC