Star Wars fans will probably recognize the Jedi Training Remote device which was used by Luke Skywalker in the original Star Wars. The good news is that if you’ve always wanted to own one, you can although instead of shooting sparks at your light saber in an attempt to train up your Jedi skills, it will instead help to wake you up in the form of an alarm clock, albeit a rather novel one.
Interestingly, it seems that in order to turn it off, you are supposed to throw it across the room. We’ve all fantasized about doing that to our alarm clocks in the morning, but now you’ve got a legitimate excuse to actually do that! The Jedi Training Remote alarm clock is expected to be made available this April/May and you will be able to pick them up from Australian retailer Frontline Hobbies for AUD$29.99 (~$32), or UK retailer ForbiddenPlanet for £19.99 (~$31). So, any takers?
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever