Fans of lomography, if you’re looking to expand your collection of lomography cameras, Lomography has recently announced the Diana F+ Cai Guo-Qiang special edition medium format film camera, and apart from its design which features the artwork of Chinese artist, Cai Guo-Qiang, what makes it even more unique than usual is that only 1,000 units of the Diana F+ Cai Guo-Qiang special edition camera will be made, which means that collectors out there will probably want to get their credit cards ready before these cameras are sold out. As far as the camera is concerned, its internals and effects that it produces should be similar to that of the regular Diana F+ and will come shipped with a flash unit on board (as pictured above). It is expected to launch in Lomography Gallery Stores come 28th of March, but if you don’t live close to one, you can order one for yourself via Lomography’s website for $127.15.
- 2013-10-21 Lomography Announces Experimental Lens Kit For Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- 2013-03-13 Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner
- 2012-10-19 Lomagraphy's new Belair camera is the most exciting non-digital camera released this year
- 2012-06-19 Lomo launches Fisheye Baby 110 cameras that are small enough to fit in your pocket
- 2012-04-24 Lomography Monochrome Edition announced