If the MSN homepage is your go to source for daily news and updates on what’s happening around the world, you probably wish that you had a way to customize it to show more of what you want to read about. Well it looks like Microsoft has heard your prayers as the company has launched MSN Editions – a simple way to customize the front page of MSN. All you have to do is select the “edition” you would like – Entertainment, News or Sports at the top right of the screen, and you’re good to go.
The site will still feature news from a wide variety of subjects but the edition which you choose will be given an extra focus. So while you’re up to date on all the latest scores of last night’s match, you won’t miss out on any breaking news happening outside of the sports realm. Head over to the MSN website now to give it a shot, or follow the direct links below for the different editions.
Next Story: AT&T clarifies data throttling policy
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign