NEC has been on a roll with Android phones recently, pushing out quite a large number of devices over the past few months. Well the company has just announced a new device recently, this time targeting the China market. Called the 909e, the Android phone will feature waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof capabilities. While it might not have the latest specs, compared to today’s devices, the phone can withstand some abuse.
The NEC 909e features a single core 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8655 processor, 512MB of RAM, a 3.6″ (800 x 480) Gorilla Glass display, 512MB of RAM, 1GB of internal storage, an 8-megapixel rear- camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and a 1,430mAh battery.
- 2014-04-21 China Government Sets Regulations For Game Consoles
- 2014-04-16 Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-08 China's Ministry Of Commerce Gives Microsoft-Nokia Deal The Greenlight
- 2014-04-04 iPhone Demand In China Waning In Face Of Local Competition
- 2014-03-26 Octa-Core HTC Desire 616 Photo Revealed
- 2013-11-27 China Sees 270 Million Daily Active Android Users
- 2013-03-05 China Thinks They're Too Dependent On Google's Android Operating System
- 2013-02-18 China Expected To Surpass U.S. With 246M Android, iOS Devices This Month
- 2012-11-15 Android Hits 90% Market Share In China
- 2012-07-23 ZTE N880E - now with Jelly Bean