NEC has been on a roll with Android phones recently, pushing out quite a large number of devices over the past few months. Well the company has just announced a new device recently, this time targeting the China market. Called the 909e, the Android phone will feature waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof capabilities. While it might not have the latest specs, compared to today’s devices, the phone can withstand some abuse.
The NEC 909e features a single core 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8655 processor, 512MB of RAM, a 3.6″ (800 x 480) Gorilla Glass display, 512MB of RAM, 1GB of internal storage, an 8-megapixel rear- camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and a 1,430mAh battery.RELATED
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Typo Keyboard Is An Upcoming Keyboard Case For The iPhone
- Justin Bieber Reportedly Wanted $200,000 From BlackBerry To Represent Them
- Follow: Android, china, nec,