While Sony might be pushing its PlayStation Vita console at the moment, that doesn’t mean it has forgotten about its previous handheld console – the PlayStation Portable (PSP). The company has announced that it will be pushing out a brand new PSP-3000 in a new color combination – Sky-Marine Blue. Other than the new colors, it doesn’t look like it’s getting any new features but man, does it look good.
For folks who don’t want to buy a Vita and want a PSP instead, this new color combination should be right up your alley. The Sky-Marine Blue PSP will be released in Japan on April 26th for 17,800 yen – about $218. No word on whether it’ll be available in the US, but it will be a limited edition device, so if you want one, make sure you pick it up ASAP.
- 2013-12-22: Woman Held Ransom And Tortured For A PSP In Las Vegas
- 2013-05-02: GTA 1 And 2 Rated For PS3, PS Vita And PSP
- 2013-04-08: Black Rock Shooter: The Game Releasing On PSN On April 24
- 2012-09-04: Sony PSP Clone Runs Android 4.0, Costs Only $66
- 2012-06-11: Final Fantasy III confirmed for the PSP
- 2011-11-21: Sony to limit PlayStation game sharing
- 2011-09-06: Sony 3D PlayStation TV arrives in Japan this November
- 2011-03-22: Sony Ericsson's Xperia Play to Drop on Verizon in Mid-April
- 2010-11-29: Sony PSP to Gain Unlimited Music Streaming via Qriocity