It is rather safe to say that the Retina Display for the iPad 3 has been all but confirmed, and we do know that the iPad 3 will be released this coming March 7th, which is just a couple of days away. Well, obviously Apple will need to set up event banners and all, and here is an image from one of the banners that mention “Retina Display”. Will it be for the iPad 3, or the even more unlikely iPad mini? I would say that patience is the virtue which you will need to exhibit here, as it is just a two more days before all is revealed. In the mean time, why not make sure you get enough sleep so that you are able to watch the iPad 3 announcement, fully alert? I am quite sure that the demand and frenzy for the iPad 3 will be phenomenal, especially when it packs a Retina Display.
Next Story: Karaoke Anywhere for iPad 2
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2013-10-14 Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08 Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2011-11-22 iPad 3 will be thinner, sports Retina Display
- 2011-01-19 iPad 2 to lack Retina Display?
- 2010-12-08 iPad 2 Display Suppliers Revealed, No AMOLED