With the Samsung Galaxy S3 being one of the more highly-anticipated devices of 2012, naturally there are plenty of fans and critics out there looking to see what Samsung will be bringing to the table. So far as far as release dates go, there have been plenty, so to add on to that list would be a more recent report which claims that Samsung could shock us with a Samsung Galaxy S3 launch in the UK come 30th of March which is less than a week away.
This report is based on an apparent sighting at the Phones 4U branch in Oxford Street London which has recently started decorating its store with the Samsung logo and the caption that reads: “Coming 30/3/2012”. So what could we be looking at here? Certainly budget devices by Samsung aren’t worth the time and effort taken to decorate the store, but a launch of the Galaxy S3 with no media invites? Seems a little odd, don’t you think? In any case we will be keeping our eyes peeled, so we suggest you not get your hopes up just yet and check back with us this Friday for more info.
Update – Turns out it’s merely a store-in-a-store launch for Samsung. Check out our follow up story here.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March