There is a spanking new Nenamark benchmark which was recently spotted, and the handset in question is the rumoured Sony LT29i handset, or better known as ‘Hayabusa’ if codenames are your thing. It is rather interesting to note that the benchmark pointed out the fact that the LT29i tested was running on a Qualcomm Adreno 225 GPU, and from that, one can infer that it has the S4 Snapdragon chipset stashed within as well. Of course, we do know that Sony Mobile is also searching for an opportunity to roll out a handset that is based on the Cortex-A15 sometime in the second half of the year. Granted, the S4 Snapdragon is certainly not on the same level as that of the Cortex-A15 category, but performance-wise, it is said to be rather is not strictly the same, performance is said to be rather similar.
As for the other details on the Nenamark benchmark, it will comprise a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, a 720 x 1,196 resolution display which is rather weird – perhaps, there is a bug or something that coughed up that figure, and Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)