If you’re planning on attending the New York International Auto Show which will be held on the 5th of April 2012, Toyota is one the manufacturers present at the show that you might want to keep an eye out for. The company is expected to debut its all-new US designed Avalon sedan at the show and has since teased us with a picture of the vehicle, showing off its elegant and athletic design, a design that Toyota is boasting although based on the teaser image, we can’t help but agree.
Unfortunately additional details of the car were not revealed but we guess Toyota is saving that for its official unveiling at the show. At the moment, current Avalon models feature a 3.5L V6 engine, so it might be a safe bet to assume that this particular model will feature the same, although the company could surprise us with something completely different, like a hybrid system for example. In any case, more details will be revealed on the 5th of April, so if you’re in the market for a brand new set of wheels, the 5th of April will be a date you might want to mark down on your calendars.
Next Story: Eye tracking machine will aid in lie detection
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-03: Toyota Prius Runs On Harley-Davidson Engine
- 2014-03-13: Toyota Reveals CarPlay Plans Earlier That Expected
- 2014-01-28: Next Toyota Prius Expected To Undergo Redesign
- 2014-01-06: Toyota Works On Hydrogen Station Network