As the 3rd of May date closes, we guess it’s not a complete surprise to start finding more and more leaks pertaining to the Samsung Galaxy S3. This latest leak managed to find its way into the hands of the folks over at SamMobile, and it is supposedly a page from the service manual of the GT-I9300. The page reveals not only the specs of the device but what appears to be a rendering of the handset as well.
According to the page, the handset will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preloaded, an 8MP rear-facing camera with LED flash, a 4.8” Super AMOLED MIPI display, the ability to record 1080p Full HD video and also supports 1080p Full HD video playback, along with a 1.5GHz quad-core processor under its hood.
The rendering also reveals a device with a physical home button and a shape that reminds us of the Galaxy Nexus. It also does not look anything like the design seen in purported leaked photos, further lending credibility to the theory that Samsung was hiding the design of the phone in a fake case to throw off suspicion. What do you guys make of this?RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: Galaxy S3, leaked, Samsung,
- Seen at: sammobile