Fans of the Fatal Frame series will be pleased to hear that Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly will be remade for the Nintendo Wii. According to Tecmo Koei, the remake will not only feature updated graphics but will also allow for the use of the Wii-mote as a flashlight. The game will also come shipped with additional story episodes along with a Haunted House mode where a simple control scheme will be used to experience fear, with the game measuring just how much fear you felt after. No word on when Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly for the Wii will be released, but for those who enjoy horror games or who want to scare themselves silly, the remake might be a game worth keeping an eye out for. Remember to check back with us from time to time for updates.
[Image credit - Ex-Hardcore Gamer]
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-04-08: Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Pegged For Summer, Wii U Version For Winter
- 2014-02-04: Wii U Will Not Be Able To Replicate Wii's Success, Admits Nintendo
- 2013-10-25: US The Last Bastion For The Nintendo Wii As Europe Folds
- 2013-10-23: Nintendo Wii Discontinuation In Japan Won't Affect Console's Availability In U.S.
- 2013-10-20: Nintendo Wii Discontinued In Japan
- 2013-10-01: Wii U Updated To Allow Off-Screen Play For Wii Games