With Google being a young teenager at only 13-years old, a developer wanted to recreate how it would look like back in the 1980s along with two more online experiences, Twitter and the famous Angry Birds. The developer said to be a lover of the retro BASIC program recreated all three internet icons and even made the code available for developers to run. Google is the oldest of the three but even the online search engine couldn’t see the 80s as they happened. With Twitter only 6 years old now and Angry Birds only 3, this could be an interesting experience for all the retro-style gaming lovers.
- Microsoft Accounts Receive New Security Features
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Follow: angry birds, Google, twitter,
- Seen at: zdnet