Residents in Japan, it looks like a HTC J-series Android smartphone could be headed your way soon. The device with the model number ISW13HT was spotted on HTC’s Japanese website. Unfortunately it appears that someone at HTC might have let the cat out of the bag a bit earlier than intended as the page and images have since been taken down, but not before Japanese website Sumahon managed to get some screenshots.
The device is expected to head onto Japanese carrier KDDI and will be compatible with the carrier’s WiMAX network. As far as specs are concerned, the ISW13HT will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor on board, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage expandable via microSD, a 4.3” qHD display and will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense 4.0 on top. Also based on additional images, the ISW13HT will come with Beats Audio technology and could be bundled with a set of Beats Audio earbuds as well. No word if HTC will be bringing this particular device stateside, not that we really need it since we have the One series to keep ourselves busy with.
Next Story: Online Advertising Hits $31.7 Billion in 2011
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-03-24: Sense 6.0 Coming To HTC One In May-June, According To Leaked Roadmap
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2014-03-10: All New HTC One Leaked Photos Leave Nothing To The Imagination
- 2014-03-05: All New HTC One's Dual Camera Setup Leaked
- 2014-03-02: All New HTC One Gets Extensive Review On YouTube