LG’s range of Smart TVs will get even smarter when May 2012 rolls around – we are talking about a time frame of less than one month here. Just how will it gain the added smarts? Surely inserting a slew of microprocessors on your own is not going to happen, but rather, LG will finally make available the Voice Control service to the masses. This update will make sure the feature adds another dimension to your LG Smart TV, and as long as you own a Magic Remote to go along with your LG Smart TV, you will be able to simplify the process of search and navigation through the power of speech. Well, I have always been a firm believer as to how speech is capable of making or breaking a person, so I guess the same applies to a TV as well, never mind that pieces of consumer electronics do not have emotions of any kind. Will the inclusion of Voice Control push you to own an LG Smart TV?
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 900 torn apart
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2013-12-16: Spotify Coming To LG Smart TVs In Over 30 Countries Very Soon
- 2013-11-21: LG Smart TV Firmware Update Will Prevent It From Spying
- 2013-11-21: LG Investigating Claims Of Spying Smart TVs
- 2013-06-10: LG And Ubitus Announces GameNow Cloud Gaming Service On LG Smart TVs
- 2013-05-31: LG Smart TV App Gets Golf App To Help Improve Your Swing