Gamers who love the Minecraft game will be interested to hear that its creator, Markus “Notch” Persson, has launched a new game titled 0×10c. Not much is known about the game at the moment apart from its name (which we’re not sure how to pronounce) and how it will be a “hard sci-fi” game set in the year 281 474 976 712 644 AD. It would appear that the game will be following in Minecraft’s footsteps, allowing gamers to create and shape their own world and there are plans to include features such as engineering, mining, trading and looting, and even giving the world an advance economy system of its own. Despite the game being in its early stages, Notch mentioned that he plans to release the game early, allowing gamers to help shape the game much like they did with Minecraft. Head on down to its website for more details.
Next Story: Harmonix announces Rock Band Blitz
- 2014-04-21 Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Candy Texture Pack Now Available
- 2014-04-16 Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-13 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-07 The Simpsons Couch Gag Gets A Minecraft Theme
- 2014-04-04 Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark