Androids really do come in all shapes and sizes. If you don’t believe that check out these two models of landline based DECT cordless Android powered phones that passed through FCC. Both Motorola models, the HS1101 and MBP2000PU are virtually the same except for their color (one’s silver and white while the other one is black. The handsets run Ice Cream Sandwich and they both come with a 3.2” LCD display with a resolution of 400 x 240 pixels.
The phones also come with a front-facing camera, stereo 1.5 watt speakers, microSD storage and a micro-USB port. Users will be able to download apps and some of them like Aldiko E-book Reader and a Digital Answer Machine come preloaded. While many smartphone users have already abandoned their landlines, for those of you who have not, why not have an Android one? Since they have already got through FCC, it can’t be long till they’re up for sale.
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Follow: landline,
- Seen at: engadget