Gameloft’s popular first person shooter game, N.O.V.A 3 has been announced for iOS and Android devices. The official announcement a while back came with a new trailer which is probably the first of many more to come. The trailer which is embedded above for your viewing convenience features the lead character called Kal Wardin crash-landing on Earth as he prepares to arrive in San Francisco and if you look closely at the bottom right corner you can see the words , “Actual Ingame Footage” which makes the trailer all the more impressive.
N.O.V.A 3 which stands for Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance is a sequel to the 2010 N.O.V.A 2: The Hero Rises which received many plaudits for its presentation and well-paced campaign. Rumors about the new release indicate that the game will be powered by the Unreal Engine. But beyond that, it is all speculation. For now, we can just enjoy the short trailer and be comforted by the only solid fact known about N.O.V.A 3 which is that it will soon be making its way to Android and iOS devices. Gameloft has promised to reveal more details over the next few days so keep your fingers crossed for a potential release date.
Next Story: HTC One S Now Available from T-Mobile
- 2013-12-20: Gameloft Thinking About Implementing Immersive Mode For Its Android Games
- 2013-03-29: Gameloft Announces Official Iron Man 3 Game For iOS And Android
- 2013-01-31: Gameloft Optimizes Popular Titles For BlackBerry 10 Platform
- 2012-12-20: Gameloft's Wild Blood For Android & iOS Now Selling For $0.99
- 2012-10-31: EA and Gameloft announce their support of Google's Nexus devices by optimizing their games