If you ever needed an example of an oxymoron when it comes to the world of watches, then the Nixon Trader Watch would be a prime example. According to Nixon, their Trader watch is bomb-proof courtesy of a clever mix of titanium carbide, stainless steel and sapphire crystal. These are the kind of elements that one would normally associate with high end, luxury branded timepieces, so you know for sure that the Nixon Trader Watch is more than capable of holding out its own against the rough-and-tumble moments of life. There are reports online that claim that the Nixon Trader Watch is not waterproof – and I would agree technically, since no watch is 100% waterproof, but the better quality ones are water resistant. In fact, the Nixon Trader Watch is water resistant up to 200 meters deep, so if you need to be in an elite fighting force somewhere, then the surface area of the Trader Watch might not be large enough to protect you ala Captain America’s shield in the event of a bomb blast, but at least you can go swimming or diving with this without missing a beat.
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-08 Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30 Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10 HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids