Thin is in – ranging from TV models to computers, smartphones and tablets, and even in the world of fashion, you know for sure that the world has a strong admiration for stuff that veer away from this thing called “fat”. Even fat has been deemed as bad in our food. Oppo of China has come up with a teasing image of a 6.65mm thin device, which is 0.03mm (we are splitting hairs here, but every single iota counts when it comes to making a superlative claim in the world of consumer electronics) thinner than the Huawei Ascend P1 S. Should all go well with Oppo, then their upcoming smartphone can be deemed to be the slimmest smartphone in the world – at least, until someone else comes along and steals that crown away. Do you think Samsung or Apple might just have a slimmer model up their sleeves? Such a thin device would mean the battery life might end up as abysmal, unless a new kind of technology is introduced and a super slim battery has extremely high capacity.
- 2014-04-15: Amazon Smartphone Spotted
- 2014-04-09: Arirang AS1201 Could Be Made In China, Ironically
- 2014-04-07: OnePlus One To Feature 3GB RAM, 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 Processor
- 2014-04-07: Sharp Aquos Xx 302Sh Packed To The Brim With Features
- 2014-03-18: Smart Phone Projector Looks Corny But Works As Intended