The Rimac Concept_One is definitely a beauty of a vehicle, and if you are planning to own one of these in your garage, then might I suggest you do a double take with your accountant as to how much money you have left in your bank balance? We are talking about a $980,000 price tag here, but you can be sure that it is going to be a whole lot greener than that Ferrari or Porsche you’re mulling over (unless, of course, Ferrari speeds up the release of their planned hybrid). Just what kind of performance figures does the beast of a super exotic known as the Rimac Concept_One deliver? We are talking about up to 1,088 horsepower worth of electric motors, a 92-kWh battery that will be able to send the Rimac Concept_One to touch 62mph from a standstill in a matter of 2.8 seconds.
It is no sweat, too, if you plan to travel far with the Rimac Concept_One, considering it has a range of approximately 372 miles on a single full charge. It is not all beauty on the outside, as the inside, too, is worth looking at, thanks to Bulgarian leathercrafters extraordinaires at Vilner working on the interior.
Next Story: Origin PC EON 11-S gaming laptop
- 2014-03-18: Electric Car Batteries Could Be Used to Power Europe’s Data Centers
- 2013-12-05: Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- 2013-09-26: DUT 13 Electric Vehicle Breaks 0-60 World Acceleration Record
- 2013-06-25: Drayson Racing Technologies Breaks World Land Speed Record For Electric Cars
- 2013-06-16: DC Fast Charging Coming To Electric Cars Soon