A couple of days ago, we reported that Sprint’s Galaxy Nexus had been rumored for a mid-April launched. It looks like those rumors may very well pan out thanks to a bunch of allegedly leaked training slides that shows the carrier prepping their customer service reps for the launch of the upcoming device. Unfortunately neither a release date nor its pricing were revealed in the slides, but for those curious, its spec sheet was among the slides and appears to match up with Verizon’s Galaxy Nexus with the exception of Google Wallet.
What this means is that Sprint subscribers can look forward to a 4.65” 1280×720 HD Super AMOLED display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 32GB of internal storage, a 5MP rear-facing camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera and will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled sans custom UI for the stock Google Android experience. Once again the release date of the device are just rumors and speculation for now, but hopefully this training is an indication at a release and an official announcement is imminent.
Next Story: Yellow taxis in New York get Nissan redesign
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2013-10-28: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 For Sprint Leaked
- 2012-07-24: Additional Samsung SPH-L300 photos leaked
- 2012-03-19: Sprint to get Galaxy Nexus and LG Viper April 15th? [Rumor]
- 2012-03-02: Sprint Galaxy Nexus arriving in April?
- 2012-01-09: Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE confirmed for Sprint