We’ve seen our fair share of Samsung Galaxy S3 renderings: here, here and here. Some are somewhat believable while others are laughably fake, but this one looks like it might be the real deal, or at the very least the most believable render we’ve seen to date. The image above is an alleged press invite to a Samsung Galaxy S3 event that will be held in London on the 22nd of May. The May date seems to play nicely with Samsung’s estimations for a mid-year launch, not to mention there were earlier reports by a Samsung executive who claims that the Galaxy S3 could be seeing an April or May launch.
The leaked image has been making its way around several Korean websites such as Daum and Yahoo Korea. Based on rendering it certainly looks sleek enough to pass off as Samsung’s next flagship product, but could we be looking at the real deal here, or is this just another clever mockup by a fan? Although a better question posed by Chris Chavez at Phandroid is: Do you hope that this is it? Further fueling the speculation is a tweet by none other than Eldar Murtazin claiming that he has “no comments”, a bit odd given how outspoken he usually is. What do you guys think?
Next Story: EA picks up Worst Company in America 2012 gong
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2012-09-06: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OTA update leaked for T-Mobile's Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999
- 2012-05-03: 4.6" Samsung Galaxy S3 with 8MP camera suggested in retailer's newsletter
- 2012-05-02: Alleged Samsung Galaxy S3 screen protector "confirms" larger display size and shape
- 2012-04-26: Alleged Samsung GT-I9300 (Galaxy S3?) service manual leaked
- 2012-04-20: Alleged Samsung GT-I9300 (Galaxy S3?) caught on video