Back in 2011, Sprint launched the Motorola Photon 4G and now if the rumors are to be believed, a successor for the Photon 4G has been lined up and is reportedly dubbed the Photon Q 4G LTE, which we guess given its name will be compatible with the carrier’s upcoming LTE network. Unfortunately apart from its rumored name (which we wouldn’t bank on it being the final name just yet as carriers are known to change things up at the last minute), details of the rumored device are scarce and pretty much nothing is known about the handset for now except that it will reportedly be launching soon. Then again “soon” is pretty vague. If you enjoyed the launch of the Photon 4G last year, are you looking forward to its successor or do you think your attention will be given to the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3 instead?
Next Story: New radar detects human behavior signatures
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-06-26: Alleged Moto X Photo For Sprint Leaked
- 2013-05-20: Motorola X Phone Might Support Verizon And Sprint As Well
- 2012-09-04: Motorola Photon Q Review
- 2012-08-08: Sprint commences Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE training, release date announcement imminent?
- 2012-07-26: Motorola Photon Q officially announced by Sprint