As we previously reported about the trio of tablets Toshiba had announced last week, the smaller version of the Toshiba Excite 10 has flaunted its moves over at the FCC. The 7.7-inch smaller brother with its brilliant AMOLED display differs from the 10 inch variant with only a microSD slot as opposed to the full SD card slot and a slim profile of 0.3-inches. It also weighs less obviously. The much anticipated Tegra 3 powered tablet also known as the AT270 which it picked up while at Mobile World Congress this year will go on sale with the retail price of $500. If you have been keeping your eyes and ears peeled for a release date, it will only be hitting stores on the 10th of June. For more information about what else came up while it strut its stuff for the FCC, click here. Which would be you be getting when the trio is released to the stores; the Excite 7.7, 10 or the 13-inch behemoth?
Next Story: Spotify Overhauls Android App
- 2014-04-23 Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD Announced
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16 Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27 Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed