Ever wonder what happens when you integrate Android OS into a watch? The result is an intelligent watch that can not only tell the time, but can make and receive phone calls as well. We’re talking about the Z1 Smart Android 2.2 Watch that harnesses the power of Google Android. The smart watch is running Android 2.2 a.k.a. Froyo and it has a 460 MHz MTK6516 dual-core processor.
Unfortunately, it’s only compatible with 2.75G and not 3G. The Wi-Fi too is quite poor, although that’s something that I wouldn’t expect from a device as small as this. The Z1 Smart Watch uses a G-Sensor for GPS and there’s also a 2 megapixel camera to justify its mobile-like design. Since the device is considerably small, battery life is a major problem.
But you can charge the watch by using the USB charger that comes along with the device. Apparently some Android apps such as Netflix are a little problematic, although the watch has already been tested and proven to stream videos. The Z1 Smart Watch utilizes GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz networks, so it should work fine with T-Mobile and AT&T. You can get this cool watch for $279.99 via ibuygou.com.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors