Earlier today we reported that thanks to Activision’s lawsuit with Infinity Ward, details of Bungie’s deal with Activision was revealed in the prcoess. This resulted in a game codenamed “Destiny” being outed as a sci-fantasy action shooter that will see a release in 2013 and will have sequels following it until 2019. At the same time, DLCs for the game were also revealed and will be released in four parts until the year 2020. Unfortunately details of the game were not revealed and given that it will only be released next year, we guess Bungie doesn’t really have anything to share with us yet. Either way the developer has confirmed via its website that “Destiny” does exist, outing the game’s logo and in a blog post they wrote:
“So, yeah. While we’re not ready to show you what we’ve been working on, we can reconfirm that we are hard at work on our new universe. We can’t wait for you to see it.
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA