If you’re a huge fan of the Street Fighter franchise and it’s one of those games that you grew up playing, then this collector’s edition might be something that you’ll be hard pressed to pass up on! Capcom has announced today the 25th Anniversary Collector’s Edition for Street Fighter that gamers can expect to fork out $149.99 for and will be available for both Xbox and PlayStation gaming consoles. So, what will you get for your hard earned money?
- Street Fighter X Tekken (including all character and Swap Costume DLC)
- Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (with all costume DLC)
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition
- New documentary Blu-ray that highlights the lifelong love affair fans have had with Street Fighter, and how their dedication has affected the game.
- Street Fighter IV, Super SFIV anime movies
- All episodes of the Street Fighter animated series (DELICIOUS!)
- Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie
Light-up Ryu statue
- Brand new statue with light up base. Eight inches tall and frozen in mid Shoryuken.
11 disc soundtrack
- Game music from the past 25 years, including remixes and fan-created music.
64 page hardcover art book
- Containing pieces from fans all over the world.
- Full size martial arts black belt for the aspiring World Warrior. Includes Ryu’s “Furinkazan” in kanji.
Certificate of Authenticity
- Like any good collector’s set, this comes with a lovely piece of paper telling you how limited and special it is. They’re all individually numbered, so get one before they disappear! Arrives on September 18.
Based on the items and games that you will be getting, $149.99 really does not seem like a bad price! It is expected to be due on the 18th of September 2012, and given the popularity of the franchise, we won’t be surprised if it sold out pretty quickly, so be sure to keep an eye out for it in the near future! In the meantime Capcom has released an overview video of the Collector’s Edition so be sure to check it out below.RELATED
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Sells Over 10 Million Copies
- Ingress Storyline Set To Continue?
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Follow: capcom,
- Seen at: capcom-unity