Now here is a watch that you might be interested in picking up if steampunk and all of its genre is your cup of tea – the Devon Tread 1 steampunk watch. Hailing from sunny California, watch maker Devon has churned out the Tread 1, revealing it to be a modern looking electro-mechanical timepiece that has, for all intents and purposes, dazzle folks with its tread-based system in order to tell the current time. Definitely large and highly unorthodox if you were to consider this to be a high end timepiece, there is also a dash of zany to it all. What started off as a concept is now reality, thanks to enough customer demand that helped push the case for a general release. Chances are, this case will be made using pieces of bronze and oxidized steel, while you will be able to check out exposed screws in order to complete the steampunk look. There is no word on pricing just yet, but do expect to fork out a handsome amount of more than $20,000 for the Devon Tread 1 steampunk watch.
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-08 Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30 Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10 HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids