If you have been looking forward to a fall-filled with games this year, you will probably have another addition to the list of games you are waiting to be released. Dishonored which is made by Arkane Studios and published by the folks over at Bethesda Softworks has got an official release date. The team behind the game officially announced that the game is set for a release on October 9 this year. The steampunk-themed first-person-shooter game takes place in a city called Dunwall and players will take on the role of an assassin who is privileged to various ‘powers’ and weapons that can be used to effectively wipe out enemies.
Reportedly, the game looks to be a combination of certain aspects from a few games namely, Assassin’s Creed, Bioshock, Deus Ex and Thief; all of which are solid games in my personal opinion. The world managed to get a look at the game when Bethesda released the game’s first trailer in April. Everything else we’ve seen and heard about the game so far seems to be positive, especially where the game will apparently contain some cool paranormal powers that players can make use off. 9th October can’t come any sooner can it?
- 2014-04-02: Bethesda Will Sell The Elder Scrolls Online Time Cards
- 2014-03-24: The Elder Scrolls Online Early Access Times Revealed
- 2014-03-13: Bethesda Defends The Elder Scrolls Online's $15 Subsciption Fee
- 2014-03-04: Possible Dishonored II Splash Screen Leaked [Rumor]
- 2014-01-29: The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Confirmed For $99.99