“Cloud” is a pretty big buzzword these days when it comes to the world of computers. After all, how many of us would like to obtain as much digital storage space as possible, and sometimes, download entire movies from a different location without having to tote around a portable hard drive? Well, you might want to take note of the Amazon Cloud Drive desktop app that can be downloaded for free, opening up a gateway for you to be able to access your Cloud drive in a jiffy from your computer. Not only that, since it is a two-way channel so to speak, you can also easily upload your photos, documents, videos and other files that you deem is safe enough to stash away on the cloud.
To transfer files from one location to another, it is as easy as dragging and dropping files and folders to the Cloud Drive icon. If you want to send any file or folder over to the Amazon Cloud Drive, just right-click and you’re good to go. Uploads and downloads will run in the background, so do not worry about your computer’s performance slowing down significantly. Any takers?
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Amazon Smartphone Spotted
- 2014-04-13: Amazon Working On Eighth Generation Of Delivery Drones
- 2014-04-13: Fire TV Sells Out Due To High Demand, Unit Sales Figures Not Disclosed
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Appstore Surpasses 200k Apps Milestone
- 2013-04-16: Microsoft Cuts Price On Cloud Services
- 2012-05-07: Microsoft SkyDrive pushed for free
- 2012-04-04: 500MB Dropbox referral bonus ups the ante
- 2011-03-31: Amazon reported to be in negotiations for Cloud Player licenses
- 2011-03-29: Amazon launches Cloud Player