After Siri was first launched with the iPhone 4S, it was featured in an advertisement containing several people asking it for various things. Since last month however, Apple has been attempting another marketing strategy by using celebrities interacting with Siri as their advertisement. After previous iPhone 4S ads containing Samuel Jackson and Zooey Deschanel were rolled out on TV spots last month, Apple has now introduced the enigmatic John Malkovich to its voice-recognizing virtual assistant Siri in two separate advertisements.
Both ads are products of TBWA/Media Arts Lab and both of them show Malkovich sitting down and talking to his iPhone 4S. I don’t really want to go too much into detail about what was being said in both the ads because if a picture says a thousand words, who knows how many words a video says. The first advertisement that is titled ‘Life’ is embedded above and it shows Malkovich asking Siri a question that was popular when Siri was first launched. The second ad titled ‘Joke’ is embedded below, and what I can tell you about that one is that when Malkovich laughed, I couldn’t help but smile a little. Sound off what you think about the ads with a comment below.
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Follow: advertisement, iPhone 4S,
- Seen at: mashable