It would appear as thought Microsoft Office for Mac is plagued with a lot of issues as Microsoft has been releasing security patches one after the other. However given their efficiency at addressing the issue, we guess we can hardly complain! Either way Microsoft has since released a third security patch for their productivity suite that is intended to fix “extremely important security issues”, one of which is the ability for hackers to launch malicious code remotely onto your Mac. According to Microsoft:
This update fixes extremely important issues and also helps improve security. It includes fixes for vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to overwrite the contents of your computer’s memory with malicious code.
In any case if you’re running Microsoft Office on your Mac computer and you’ve yet to update, you probably should. You can choose to update it via the AutoUpdate tool or head on over to Microsoft’s website for the download.
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]