Following the rumors last week about Samsung’s 10.1-inch Galaxy Note allegedly sporting an Exynos quad-core processor, sources from the web are pointing out that Samsung has not just added its own quad-core Exynos processor into the 10-inch device, but a holster as well for the S Pen.
The tablet was first seen at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona and some were reportedly disappointed because it did not have a slot for the stylus pen. The purported newly designed Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet that you are seeing now was pictured at a recent Samsung event in Europe.
Judging from the photo above, it appears that Samsung has slimmed down the stylus and that an optional S Pen holder kit will be included as well. Sources say that the stylus could also feature an erasing functionality, although that has not been confirmed. Availability and pricing are also to be confirmed, although there are rumors that Samsung will be releasing the device sometime in June.
A Korean newspaper previously reported that Samsung delayed the release of its GALAXY Note 10.1 because of a last-minute strategical upgrade to a quad – core processor, which points to Samsung’s latest quad-core Exynos processor. But until Samsung makes an official statement, we will take these updates with a pinch of salt in hand.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-02-17: Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Mini Reportedly Being Tested In India
- 2013-09-26: Samsung Has Sold More Than 40 Million Galaxy Notes
- 2013-05-30: HTC T6 Phablet Specs Reportedly Leaked
- 2013-05-13: Apple Won't Release Large Phone Until Next Year [Analyst]