If you have forgotten about Samsung’s The Next Galaxy which is launching today, Samsung has taken it upon itself to remind you about it. On ‘The Next Galaxy’ website earlier today, it put up a picture with the words, “3 May 2012 7PM UK (2pm EST), The Next Galaxy Arrives in Just 1 Day,” which was followed by a little description below it stating, “There’s only one day left between you and the unveiling of the next Samsung GALAXY. Be sure not to miss a single moment of this long-awaited event, one that’ll soon change the way you see your world.”
From the anxiety that the tight-lipped company has put us through, this has debatably become one of the most anticipated Android devices that has come our way so far. With rumors about the device flying all over the internet but nothing confirmed, this has easily been the best kept secret of Samsung which seems to have taken a leaf out of Apple’s book has. So, if you have been one of the thousands (millions?) who have been waiting to feast your eyes on what could be the much awaited Samsung Galaxy S3, you don’t have very long to wait. In just about 4 hours from the time of publication, we will find out most of what the new device will bring to the table.
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected By End Of March
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 t999 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again