Not all watches are created the same, and if you are a fan of digital timepieces, you might be interested to check out the Seiko Golgo 13 active matrix EPD watch that is being released as a limited edition timepiece in the Land of the Rising Sun. For those who are not in the know, let us bring you up to speed – basically, Golgo 13 is Oyaji‘s most beloved manga character, and he has now appeared as the coolest spy on earth courtesy of Seiko as well as the superb limited edition Seiko Golgo 13 active matrix EPD watch. There are two versions to choose from – the SBPA009 is limited to only 500 units, while the SBPA011 has a limited run of double the figure at 1,000 units. Five different time displays will help you tell the time, and there is also a world time display of 32 cities, all depicted on Seiko’s gorgeous active matrix EDP display.RELATED
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- Follow: seiko, watch,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews