Sprint did carry the earlier versions of the Samsung Galaxy S devices – namely, the Samsung Epic 4G with a QWERTY keyboard as well as the version without a keyboard known as the Samsung Epic 4G Touch, so it comes across as little surprise to see Sprint stock up the upcoming Galaxy S3 smartphone. The Galaxy S3′s user agent profile is a treasure trove of information, and the folks over at PocketNow have managed to unearth additional details of the LTE-capable SPH-L710. In many ways, it is the same as that of the global model that goes by the model name GT-I9300, although there is but one major exception. You will find Qualcomm’s dual-core Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 processor inside, similar to what Verizon will be getting, although it might not be as powerful as Samsung’s very own quad-core Exynos 4.
Apart from that, we also know that the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 will come with 16GB of internal memory, making this the smallest capacity version being offered to the masses. It would be nice to see the 32GB and eventually, the 64GB behemoth arrive, but at least there is a microSD memory card slot that can help you carry around another 64GB of storage space as and when required. Sprint Galaxy S3 will be powered by the Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
Next Story: LG Mobile unveils LTE smartphones at CTIA 2012
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-11-24: Sprint Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Update Is Finally Out
- 2013-04-25: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Gets Multi-View Update
- 2013-04-12: Samsung Galaxy S3 In Amethyst Purple On Sprint Arrives
- 2013-03-18: Purple Samsung Galaxy S3 To Arrive On Sprint Soon
- 2012-10-24: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arriving on Sprint this October 24th