Some of you guys are probably aware that due to the patent dispute between HTC and Apple, some of HTC’s devices have been held up at the US Customs. However in the latest update, it seems that some of HTC’s devices have started clearing customs and should be arriving at their designated carriers soon, thus signaling that this hold up should be temporary and could be ending soon – or is it? According to some reports, it seems that T-Mobile has started sending out emails to some of their customers informing them that the HTC Amaze 4G has been delayed “due to an unforeseen issue with receiving the product from the manufacturer.”
Unfortunately the carrier is unable to provide customers with an estimate as to when the device will be made available and has even gone as far as suggesting the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G as an alternative. Could this delay be due to the ongoing patent dispute between HTC and Apple? Since neither T-Mobile nor HTC has given an official statement regarding the matter, we guess for now if you were hoping to get a HTC Amaze 4G from T-Mobile, you’d be out of luck.
Next Story: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 DLC Characters Revealed
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2012-05-22 Android 4.0 update for HTC Amaze 4G now available
- 2012-04-30 HTC Sensation 4G and HTC Amaze 4G to receive Android 4.0 on June 16th?
- 2012-03-06 T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G phased out
- 2011-09-30 HTC Amaze 4G caught in the wild
- 2011-08-16 HTC Ruby to be renamed Amaze 4G?