Toshiba announced that it will make a comeback with a 10-inch Android-powered tablet last month. Well, the day has finally arrived for the Japanese electronics conglomerate to release the said device. The Toshiba Excite 10 is now available at Amazon for the price of $499.99. You can probably recall that the tablet was first spotted at the FCC last month and it was said to sell around $450 with shipments to commence this month. It seems that everything’s going well as planned and right on schedule.
So what can we expect from the 10-inch slate? The Toshiba Excite 10 will sport a 10.1-inch 1280 × 800 Gorilla Glass touchscreen and a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz. It will also feature 1 GB of RAM, a Lithium ion battery that has a 10-hour battery life and of course, Android 4.0 a.k.a. Ice Cream Sandwich. It’s important to note that the $499.99 price is for the 16 GB version of the tablet. If you need more storage capability, you’ll have to go for the 32 GB version ($529.99) and the 64 GB version ($649.99). If you’d like to get one, head over to Amazon.
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 2014-02-12: Detachable vs. Clamshell Ultrabooks: What Side Are You On? [Promoted]