We’ve heard about Toshiba’s gargantuan tablet and that it’s heading to the U.S. soon. Just today, the FCC confirmed the appearance of said tablet – the Toshiba Excite 13. And the best part is that it’s coming soon to retailers near you in June. Another Excite 10 is also scheduled to arrive earlier in the coming weeks as well as a smaller Excite 7.7 that will land in June as well.
So what’s so spectacular about this giant tablet? Well, the Excite 13 will feature NVIDIA’s nasty Tegra 3 quad-core processor and 13.3-inch screen with a 1600 x 900 resolution. It has a 10.1mm body and it weighs around 2.2 pounds. It’s also expected to sport four SRS speakers and a storage capacity ranging between 32 GB to 64 GB.
And oh, it will be served on top of Ice Cream Sandwich – possibly the stock version. The Toshiba Excite 13 will probably cost $649.99 when it lands in June. As for the rest of the Excite tablets – the Excite 10 and 7.7, it will sport a 720p Super AMOLED display and a Tegra 3 SoC as well. Due to the smaller size, both tablets will come cheaper starting at $449.99.
Next Story: EA is not closing Rock Band for iOS
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter