There is just something about the shade of white that tends to attract the attention of many – maybe it is the purity of the color, or could it be due to the peaceful effect that white has? Whatever the case is, it has certainly justified V-MODA’s push for the V-MODA Crossfade M-80 White Pearl, where this new color comprises of white with silver metal accents. This is no ordinary design, as it offers intelligence and sophistication, being masterfully crafted to match just about any ensemble that brings together fashion, music and mobile technology.
It has also been tuned by a bunch of legendary musicians, including Grammy-Award winning producers and audiophiles to deliver you one of the better audio solutions out there. In fact, the M-80 comes with professional acoustics, natural noise isolation, ultimate ergonomics and military-level ruggedness, but despite all of that, it is still a luxury to wear around, and it does not take up too much space either, thanks to a travel-friendly compact design.
Expect to fork out $230 for the Crossfade M-80 White Pearl if you are interested in a pair. [Press Release]
- 2014-02-11 LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08 Aurisonics' Rockets IEMs Claims To Be "Indestructible"
- 2013-09-24 These Gold-plated Earphones Will Cost You $14,500
- 2013-09-09 Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- 2013-08-20 The Pogo Concept Is The MagSafe Equivalent For Earphones
- 2013-08-01 V-Moda Announces New BoomPro And CoilPro Accessories
- 2013-04-24 V-Moda's Metallo iPhone Case Comes With A Guitar Pick
- 2013-03-15 V-MODA Vamp Verza Case Turns Phone Into A Mobile Hi-Fi
- 2012-12-19 V-MODA M-100 Headphones Now Available
- 2012-06-13 V-MODA's VAMP aims to bring audiophile quality to the iPhone