Are you looking for the perfect sandals to wear this summer? Now, what if you can create your own pair of sandals in just a touch of a button? How’s that for technological breakthrough? Well, that is now possible, thanks to a store in New York that gives shoppers the option to design their own sandals on the spot. The windows over at Bloomingdales have been replaced with interactive displays that lets shoppers design and purchase their own pair of flip flops. Essentially, shoppers will have to tap the window display to initiate the ordering process. Mashable notes that you can do the same via the company’s website. You can check it out here.
Shoppers will then be asked to pick their own desired color as well as their preferred straps and decorations. Once the order is completed, shoppers can get the confirmation code either through a QR code or an SMS text message. Shoppers have the option to either pay upon ordering via credit card or through the checkout counter inside the store where a sales representative will hand over the custom-made sandals. If you love shopping or designing your own shoes, you can check out the company’s website for a headstart. You can also visit Bloomingdales’ store in New York.
Next Story: Motorola Atrix 3 aka Dinara spotted at the FCC
- 2014-04-01: Heat Activated Fashion By Alexander Wang
- 2014-03-24: The Diamond Suit Protects You From Bullets While Looking Incredibly Stylish
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-06: Embroidered LED Lights In Akris RTW Fall 2014 Collection
- 2014-02-14: LED Hats Targets Chic Fashion Crowd