If you’re one of the lucky people to have access to Valve’s DotA 2 beta, you might be interested that come next Monday after the Wild Cards qualifiers, an update will be headed your way which will introduce three heroes to the game that regular DotA players should be familiar with. This includes the Chaos Knight, Phantom Assassin and the Gyrocopter. Based on the skills described in the video, they are pretty much the same skills from the original DotA, although they might have their names changed along with a couple of adjustments.
On top of that there are a couple of bug fixes and UI changes that have been made to the game. We have to admit that it looks pretty good so far so if you’d like to learn more about the heroes, check out the videos below or check out the video above which will give a brief overview.
Next Story: NETGEAR NTV200S NeoTV Pro HD
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular