If you’re one of the lucky people to have access to Valve’s DotA 2 beta, you might be interested that come next Monday after the Wild Cards qualifiers, an update will be headed your way which will introduce three heroes to the game that regular DotA players should be familiar with. This includes the Chaos Knight, Phantom Assassin and the Gyrocopter. Based on the skills described in the video, they are pretty much the same skills from the original DotA, although they might have their names changed along with a couple of adjustments.
On top of that there are a couple of bug fixes and UI changes that have been made to the game. We have to admit that it looks pretty good so far so if you’d like to learn more about the heroes, check out the videos below or check out the video above which will give a brief overview.
Next Story: NETGEAR NTV200S NeoTV Pro HD
- 2014-03-25: Valve's "Free To Play" Documentary Garners 5.5 Million Views
- 2014-03-19: Valve's DotA 2 "Free To Play" Documentary Is Now Available For Viewing
- 2013-12-17: Dota 2 Now Available To Play Without Signing Up
- 2013-07-09: Dota 2 Exits Beta
- 2012-12-10: Valve interested in getting DotA 2 running on tablets