Back in 2011, HTC and Facebook got together and launched the HTC ChaCha Android-based Facebook phone. Safe to say it was not a hit and lately there have been rumors suggesting that Facebook might be interested in launching another Facebook phone in the future. While that remains to be seen, designer Michal Bonikowski has come up with a concept of his own which is essentially his imagining of what a Facebook phone could and would look like.
It should be noted that the design is completely his own which means that he had no reference to base it on. As you can see, the phone will be blue in color and basically borrows from the Facebook color scheme. According to its designer, it will be made out of metal and will sport a 4.2” display. It will also sport an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 5MP front-facing camera and will charge via inductive charging from a dedicated “Facebook” dock of its own. No word on what sort of processor it will run or what operating system it will use, but we have to admit that it does look a lot more appealing than the HTC ChaCha. So what do you guys think? Is this a Facebook phone you wouldn’t mind getting your hands on?
Next Story: Dell Inspiron R Special Edition
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam