MSN, originally known as The Microsoft Network, is introducing its latest addition – MSN Healthy Living. The new health and lifesytle website features wellness content from respected brands like Prevention, Health.com, HealthDay, MayoClinic, Harvard and EatingWell. It’s actually a spin-off of MSN Health and it has been redesigned with an emphasis on wellness. MSN hopes that MSN Healthy Living will help its readers live more healthy and proactive lives. So, what can we expect from the new site?
MSN says that MSN Healthy Living will explain important health and wellness issues in clear terms to keep readers up to date on breaking health news. It’s also considered as an online destination for people to connect with timely and relevant trends in wellness topics, as well as expert advice on diseases, health conditions and caregiving. Readers can also use the site’s social integration with Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to share stories with their friends and colleagues. So, if you’re looking for a good and reliable health information online, MSN Healthy Living could be a solution. You can check out the site here.
- 2014-04-04 Selfies Considered To Be A Mental Disorder, According To American Psychiatric Association
- 2014-03-24 Apple's Interest In Healthcare Grows With Hiring Of Privacy Counsel
- 2014-02-24 ReSound LiNX Is The First "Made For iPhone" Hearing Aid
- 2014-02-24 The Walk App Makes Exercising Enjoyable By Telling You A Story
- 2014-02-04 Text Messages Used To Encourage Weight Loss