Heads up Starcraft 2 gamers, it seems that Blizzard has taken the wraps off its 1.5 Beta patch which will be introducing to Starcraft 2 players a new feature called the Arcade. According to Blizzard’s description of the Arcade:
The Arcade offers exciting new ways to find and play your favorite custom games — and discover new favorites too — with the option to search for games based on categories including genre, star ratings, release date, and more.
On top of that, the 1.5 Beta patch will introduce a new streaming launcher that according to Blizzard, will make “download, installation, and patching times shorter than ever before, as well as an incredible array of editor changes and improvements.” If you’d like to get your hands on the beta patch (if you haven’t done so already), head on over to the Battle.net account page and install the Arcade (1.5) Beta. Blizzard has also noted that the Beta will only be available in English, German, French and Korean, but is expected to provide the usual language support once it has been released.
- 2014-04-17: Swedish Politicians Compete In A StarCraft 2 Tournament Against Each Other
- 2014-04-11: Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-01-21: Patch 2.1 For StarCraft 2 Unlocks Custom Maps For Starter Edition Owners
- 2013-08-08: Blizzard WCS App Announced, Lets You Stream StarCraft 2 Matches On The Go
- 2013-07-30: StarCraft 2 2.0.10 Patch Adds eSport Features And Color Blind Mode
- 2013-07-29: Watch StarCraft 2 Played From A Professional's Perspective
- 2013-07-23: StarCraft 2 Gets XP Bonus And Unlocked Races As Part Of Anniversary Celebration