Are you a true blue Star Wars fan? If you have answered in the affirmative, then make sure that the next time you suit up, you will not use any other cufflinks apart from this pair of R2D2 USB Flash Drive Cufflinks. Currently sold out, the inventory will be restocked by the time July 9th rolls around, although that would mean missing out on the July 4th events. Bear in mind that these are not some home grown cufflinks, but rather, they are officially licensed, and each purchase will also further enrich George Lucas’ already considerable coffers. Made out of enamel and painstakingly detailed, each cufflink offers 2GB of storage space, ensuring that R2D2 will not only keep your cuffs in place, but your precious data as well. The back can be engraved with initials, dates or names for that added touch of personalization. The thing is, the asking price of $200 for each pair does make it seem out of reach for the average citizen on this side of the Galactic Empire.
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- WAVEcopter Waterproof Quadcopter Does Not Mind Getting Wet
- Google Glass-Based System Give ATM Security A Boost