Word on the street has it that Samsung might just want to implement the quad-core Exynos chip set inside their spanking new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, and it seems that said rumors have been substantiated by a recently uploaded YouTube video, where the Galaxy Note 10.1 in there sported a 1.4GHz Exynos chip set (one can only make the assumption that this is similar to the one that is currently seeing action on the Galaxy S3), not to mention having it come with a pebble blue back cover finish. You will not find your eyes rejoicing though, as the resolution count remains similar as the original Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, that would mean 1280 x 800 pixels across the board. Will a quad-core chip set make you move for your credit card or wallet? Once you are done with the video above, there is always another video right after the jump for your perusal.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: Galaxy Note, Samsung,
- Seen at: sammobile